These Policy shall apply to and govern the commercial arrangement between Dreams Rider Pay (herein after referred as ‘Dreams Rider Pay’) & the Retailer/Distributor/MASTER Distributor. These Policy & any attachments hereto represent the entire agreement between Dreams Rider Pay and the Retailer/Distributor/MASTER Distributor and no changes to the same are binding unless they are in writing and intimated by the authorized representative of Dreams Rider Pay. “Dreams Rider Pay” is a digital financial facilitation service provider, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2019 (hereinafter referred to as the Company/ Dreams Rider Pay which expression shall unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof mean and include its successors and permitted assigns).
- OPERATION OF THE RETAIL /Distributor/MASTER Distributor OUTLET
- During the Term, the Retailer/Distributor/MASTER Distributor shall render the services (“Services”) of Dreams Rider Pay, by and through such of its officers, employees, agents, representatives and affiliates as it shall designate, from time to time. Notwithstanding anything contrary contained in these Terms and Conditions, Dreams Rider Pay shall have the right at any time, to modify, alter and amend the lists of Services, including the manner, procedure, process in which the Retailer/Distributor/MASTER Distributor will be required to perform the Services and the Retailer/Distributor/MASTER Distributor shall be bound by all such modifications, alterations and amendments made by Dreams Rider Pay.
- The Retailer/Distributor/MASTER Distributor shall obtain all necessary license(s), permits and approvals for selling, distributing, marketing and promoting the Services from the Retail Outlet and shall bear all costs and incidental expenses incurred in this regard, including without limitation all fees for application, license fees, charges and taxes.
- The Retailer/Distributor/MASTER Distributor shall keep the Retailer/Distributor/MASTER Distributor Outlet open for business during normal business hours, or as permitted by law or such other time period as Dreams Rider Pay may specify from time to time.
- The Retailer/Distributor/MASTER Distributor shall ensure that the Retail Outlet is utilized for the purpose of rendering the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Retailer/Distributor/MASTER Distributor shall further ensure that and shall not cause or permit (a) any material that may not be made available to the public under applicable law, including without limitation any vulgar, obscene, pornographic, misleading, defamatory, libellous, offensive, derogatory, threatening, harassing, abusive or violent content, to be made available in the Retail Outlet or (b) any activities that are proscribed under law or reasonably considered to be immoral or against public interest.
- Dreams Rider Pay may, at its sole discretion and with or without consideration, provide training manuals, technology support, ongoing advice and assistance to the Retailer/Distributor/MASTER Distributor and designated employees of the Retailer/Distributor/MASTER Distributor, including, provision of brochures, pamphlets, charts, signboards, signage and other materials for the purposes of advertisement.